Aum Sri Sai Ram
Sri Sathya Sai Baba Organization
We have been provided with an opportunity
to collect lightly used clothing.
The clothing will be shipped to India
and distributed to villages in Southern India.
• Ladies – sarees, blouses, petticoat, salwar kameez
• Men – pants, shirts, t-shirts, jeans, kurta pajama
• Girls – dresses, blouses, lehanga, salwar kameez
• Boys – pants, shorts, shirts, t-shirts
• All clothing should be lightly used and in good condition.
• Please do not bring torn, ripped, items with holes etc.
• The villages are located in a hot climate so do not bring coats, sweaters etc.
• Please wash and neatly fold the items and bring to a collection point in your area
• The items need to be collected by May 28 and will be shipped in early June.
Please contact your Center President or the following individuals for collection
points in your area.
Bethesda Chitra Sundar firstname.lastname@example.org
Baltimore Tosha Patel email@example.com
Fairfax Siva Gowrishankar firstname.lastname@example.org
Harrisburg Sumathi Ravindran email@example.com
Lansdale/Doylestown Anjan Dave firstname.lastname@example.org
Loudoun Bhavana Waghmare email@example.com
New Jersey Rajen Ghayal firstname.lastname@example.org
New York Sundar Venugopalan email@example.com
Pittsburgh Venkat Namasivayam firstname.lastname@example.org
Richmond/HR Radhika Thirunagari email@example.com
Sheela Nayak (firstname.lastname@example.org), Doug Gaum (email@example.com),
Piyush Ghayal (firstname.lastname@example.org), Maya Virani (email@example.com)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
JAI SAI RAM